We’re back! Ara, Nick, and Jeramy check out the top two new phones of 2022: Samsung’s Galaxy S21 FE and OnePlus 10 Pro. There’s also plenty of smartwatch news to explore at CES 2022, plus the goodness of Chromebooks and VR.
- Subscribe in Spotify: Audio
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio
- Subscribe to RSS: Audio
- Direct Download: Audio
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE review: A better phone, a worse price Android Central
- Samsung’s new Home Hub wants to be the ultimate smart home controller | DayDayNews
- Samsung’s foldable concept shows how it can outperform the Galaxy Z Fold 3 | Android Central
- The OnePlus 10 Pro is already one of the best phones of 2022 | Android Central
- OnePlus reveals more details about the second-generation Hasselblad camera system of OnePlus 10 Pro | DayDayNews
- Razer unveils its own limited-edition Fossil Gen 6 smartwatch Android Central for gamers
- Garmin Vivomove Sport debuts with ‘hidden’ display and affordable price | Android Central
- You’ll soon be able to use a Wear OS watch to unlock your Android phone or Chromebook | Android Central
- Chromebooks at CES 2022 kick off new trend Android Central
- Asus surprises CES 2022 with the 16-inch Asus Chromebook Flip CX5 | Android Central
- Qualcomm and Microsoft are collaborating on new chips for Metaverse | Android Central
- Oculus Quest Pro and Quest 3 release dates and new display tech leaked on Android Central
- PS5 VR (PSVR 2): Release date, price, and everything we know so far | Android Central
- Chromecast volume control returns on Android 12 – but there’s a catch | Android Central
- Google products face import ban after Sonos patent infringement ruling | Android Central
- Shopify: Enhance your knowledge, sales and success. Grow your business with Shopify today – visit Shopify.com/acp.
- Surfshark: Everything you need in a VPN — and more. Visit Surfshark.deals/ACP and use code ACP to get 83% off and get an extra 3 months free when you sign up!
Leave a Reply