Wearable devices provide various benefits. One is to track your health, knowing how to sync your fitness bracelet to Google Fit is a great way to save all your information in an easy-to-access application. Google’s health and fitness platform can connect to some of the best fitness smart watches on the market, ensuring that no matter what brand of wearable device you like, you can have a public location to store your fitness data. Let’s start connecting your fitness bracelet or smart watch to Google Fit.
How to sync your Wear OS watch to Google Fit
Most Wear OS smart watches are pre-installed with Google Fit. However, if you don’t have the app on your watch, you need to go to the Google Play store to install it. This even applies to the new Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 wearable device series, as Samsung has switched the platform to Wear OS. You also need to make sure that Google Fit is installed and set up on your phone so that your watch can sync with it.
- Press the side button of the watch and select Google fitness From the application list.
- After the application is opened, Click the arrow Continue to set up.
Choose that account The destination to synchronize the data to.
- Google Fit will now request permission to access the health sensor data in your watch. approve These so that your steps, heart rate and other information can be synchronized to the app.
- confirm Your height and weight are correct. If not, please adjust to the correct information.
- Next, you will see some options regarding the activity level you want to set as a goal. choose one You think it fits your ambitions. You can always make changes in the app later.
Now, your Wear OS smartwatch will be able to help you synchronize all your fitness data with your Google account. Depending on the sensor options of your watch, you can sync your heart rate and step count, or if your smart watch tracks sleep and blood oxygen levels like TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra, all this information will be automatically saved to Google Fit.
How to sync your Amazfit or Zepp health data to Google Fit
Although some people don’t know it yet, Amazfit makes some great fitness equipment. Use the Zepp app to sync the watch to your phone, you can also sync health data to your Google Fit account-the method is as follows.
- Open Zepp Apps on the phone.
- At the bottom of the screen, Click on profile.
- Looking for options Add account And select it.
choose Google fitness In the list.
- Select the button in the middle of the screen Choose a Google Fit account You want your information to be synchronized with it.
- Review Permissions and permissions so that your fitness data can be synced to Google Fit.
Now you use the Zepp app to connect the Amazfit wearable device to Google Fit, if needed, you will have a copy of this data. This process also applies to watches such as the beautiful Zepp Z, as it uses the same Zepp app.
How to sync your Mi Band to Google Fit
Despite the low price, the lineup of Xiaomi Mi Bands is some of the best fitness trackers. Although you can access your data from the Mi app, you can also sync it to your Google Fit account to provide a backup and centralized location for all your health data.
- Open Mi app On your phone.
- choose contour In the lower right corner of the screen.
Scroll down and select Add accountOptions.
- choose Google fitness then Add Google Fit Start the setup process.
- The next screen will show your available Google Fit accounts, Select account You want to sync to.
- Review and approval The permission to allow Google Fit to import help data from your Mi app.
Looking to the future, all health data recorded for you by your Mi Band will be able to be synchronized to your Google Fit account. This allows you to provide auxiliary backups for your fitness records when needed.
How to sync your OnePlus Watch to Google Fit
Although OnePlus may have chosen its own operating system for OnePlus Watch and abandoned Wear OS, you can still sync all health statistics to your Google Fit account-the method is as follows.
- Open OnePlus Health Apps on the phone.
- The card says Share your data with Google Fit, Tap set up.
- Tap Link now.
read Data sharing statement And, if you agree, please select Row.
- choose Google account You want to link to your OnePlus watch.
- View information You want to share with Google Fit and tap allow.
Now, all the health information recorded by your OnePlus Watch throughout the day will be visible in the OnePlus Health app and Google Fit.
How to sync other platforms to Google Fit
If you are using any Samsung smart watch before the Galaxy Watch 4 series, running Wear OS 3, and can be directly synced to Google Fit, then this is the part for you. Although you cannot connect health platforms such as Samsung Health or Fitbit directly to your Google Fit account, a third-party application called Health Sync can help you do this.
- download Install the Health Sync application from the Google Play store on your phone, then Open it.
- After the app opens, you will choose where to sync data from.
Next, you will choose where to sync data arrive.
- choose Google fitness The account you want the information to sync to.
- After reviewing some tips, you will be able to choose the health data you want Sync to Google Fit.
- You may need allow The permissions for each set of data you want to send to your Google Fit account.
Options such as Samsung Galaxy Active 2 and Fitbit Versa 3 are currently one of the most popular fitness devices. Unfortunately, you cannot sync directly to Google Fit from these companion apps. Thankfully, you can use Health Sync to do this for you.
At the next level
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic-Silver
Samsung starts at $350, Amazon starts at $307, Best Buy starts at $310
Start a new era of Wear OS
The Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 series is the first series to run the new Wear OS 3, and the Classic model does this in style. Equipped with a set of advanced biometric sensors, you can use a stylish watch to measure a long list of health indicators.
Almighty good fitness machine
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 Smart Watch
From $209 at Walmart
From sleep tracking to SpO2 sensor and ECG readings to step tracking, Galaxy Watch Active 2 can do it. This beautifully designed watch has a long battery life and outstanding performance, and can work with you to achieve all your health goals.
Fitbit Versa 3 Health and Fitness Smart Watch
Amazon $205 Best Buy $230 Walmart $229
So many sensors
Fitbit Versa 3 brings many new features to the new fitness bracelet, such as SpO2 and temperature sensors. Of course, popular features such as heart rate and step tracking still exist—and they all have a comfortable design.
OnePlus Watch Smart Watch
$160 at Amazon
Thanks to the customized operating system, OnePlus Watch brings longer battery life, fast interactivity, excellent health features, and ultra-fast charging brought by Warp Charge. All of these are housed in a smooth round case.
Google Fit for everyone
Free on Google Play Store
Sync everything for you
Health Sync allows you to save your health data in the desired location. Whether you choose Fitbit, Samsung, or other popular health tracking platforms, you can sync these data to Google Fit or other options.
Leave a Reply